Date(s) - 03/04/2017 - 07/04/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
STA Level 2 Certificate in Swimming Teaching Course
The STA Level 2 Certificate in Swimming Teaching Course aims to prepare holders to teach, without supervision, pupils of all levels.
Dates: 3rd to 7th April 2017
Time: 9am – 5:00pm
Course Organiser: Dave Perry
Tutor: Dave Perry (STA Tutor)
Location: Alleyn’s School, Townley Road, Dulwich, London SE22 8SU
For more information or to book a place on this course contact email@example.com
STA Level 2 Certificate in Swimming Teaching qualification covers:
- Teaching Swimming, Lifesaving and Survival Techniques
- Understanding How to Develop Participants Through Coaching Sport
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Coaching Sport
- Complete a portfolio and worksheet questions to the satisfaction of the course tutor
- Undertake poolside teaching during the course
- As part of an external assessment, teach a 30 minute lesson to 4 learners
- Complete a 100 question multiple-choice paper with unit pass marks of 15/20, 15/20 and 45/60
Whatever qualifications you are looking to achieve, Aquatic Training Courses have STA qualified instructors and courses to ensure you meet your goals.
With small class sizes and content delivered in an enthusiastic, fun and all-inclusive manner our students enjoy an excellent, professional level of instruction.
Bookings are closed for this event.